This is a specialized service we're providing for the JD Edwards community. We'll analyze each application and offer and provide the assistance to match the best option with your profile.
This is not intended to be an automated service with hundreds of positions. We'll select the best opportunities, contact the originator for details and then we'll publish the offer.
Consider it as a personalized service for special professionals. You're special! You work with the best ERP in the market and you deserve a service like this.
How it works?
Just click in the option below and fill out the form. If you have a job to offer or just looking for a new opportunity in JD Edwards, we will help you!
Don't forget to upload your resume for our records. We may find a position for you even before to publish on the public job search.
I'm expecting the best for this service and I'll be personally committed to find the perfect spot for you!
- Gustavo Barizon
Click in the options below:
Location: Minneapolis, MN or Barcelona, Spain
Salary: $100,000 to $105,000 plus a generous benefits package and bonus plan.
You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be detail oriented, able to work in a team environment and independently.
· Understand industry issues and trends, and present technical solutions that provide value to our business partners
· Analyze business strategy and user needs, document specifications, and translate business objectives into proper system requirement specifications
· Guide business customers through business case development for new applications/functionality, including cost / benefit analysis and risk / impact analysis
· Quantify business benefits to be delivered by the project or enhancement
· Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a good understanding of business systems, industry requirements, and available IT solutions
· Support, test, and enhance moderately complex information systems and develop adequate error management functionality within assigned applications
· Take ownership of QA and acceptance testing of projects
· Map requirements to design elements and test cases
· Provide test plans, test cases, perform functional testing and assure proper user acceptance testing of completed projects
· Provide new user training on supported applications as requested
· Work closely with all IT organizations and drive projects to successful completion
· Support activities for assigned applications and assure secondary resources are defined and are well trained to support the application
· Minimize application support load by refining error management and moving initial triage to the Service Center
· Track problems, enhancement requests & suggestions for assigned applications
· Provide application support after normal business hours as needed
· Proactively maintain an understanding of the business processes
· Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
· Guide and advise less-experienced Business Systems Analysts
· Work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
· BS or BA degree in Management Information Systems, Business
· Minimum of 6 years of business systems analyst experience.
· Minimum of 3 years of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounting and Distribution Module Experience
· Project leadership/management experience.
· Experience in business process definition, requirements definition and development and support of integrated business applications.
· JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Localization Experience
· Process mapping and systemic thinking ability
· General knowledge of system development methodologies
· Ability to solve complex problems
· Experience leading a software development team
Location: Richmond, VA
JD Edwards development tools:
OMW, Batch Applications, Business function NER/C++, Interactive Application, Debugging, Troubleshooting
Sound knowledge on JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools & Technology Should be able to write Technical design document
Very good knowledge on C & NER Business function design, development & debugging Good Knowledge in SDLC process.
At least two full cycle JDE project implementation and least 7 years of experience in JD Edwards One World / Enterprise One.
Should have implementation / application support / Upgrade experience for large scale customers.
- All recruitment is subject to background verification
- Consultant Looking for H1B transfer can apply